Auberge de Courtrai, Guest House in Paarl
Looking for guest house accommodation in Paarl? We have it all.
- Just 30 minutes from Cape Town!
- We treat every guest to traditional South African hospitality while your accommodation is elegant & stylish!
- Discover the true spirit of the Winelands in the all-embracing scenic splendour of the Paarl area from our doorstep.
- Wake up to the fresh bouquet of the early morning mountain breeze.
- In the evening - relax with a glass of South Africa's finest wine, and mull over the day's meander at the crackling fireplace or at our hospitality bar.
- The memories of our warm, cosy atmosphere, sincere hospitality and personal care will always be etched in your mind and bring you back for more - like so many before.
- Auberge de Courtrai is your home away from home.
- We are Pet Friendly!
The town Paarl, encompasses a blend of tradition and innovation and offers the following attractions:
- The Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve
- A choice of 20 cellars on the wine route
- Fine examples of early South African architecture
- The Afrikaans Language Monument
- Bird watching - 136 species recorded in this area
- Bird Sanctuary
- Top restaurants, scenic hikes, trout fishing, and many more!
A few exciting suggestions for an unforgettable experience:
- Champagne Breakfast on horseback or sunset ride through the vineyards!
- Hot air ballooning with a spectacular view of our scenic area!
- Picnic and braai at Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve!
- Snack Buffet with local wine at the Afrikaans Language Monument!
- Wine, Brandy, Port or Cheese tasting at surrounding estates!
- Hiking or horse riding in Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve!
- Visit a Nut Farm, including a tasting various different varieties of nuts and dried fruit!
- We will advise you on many other exciting activities, not mentioned here!